My Gateway

votes

Hello.. Why does "My gateway" not appear when I access it from the PC?

asked 15 Oct 2022 at 01:20 PM

Maicon Luis Azzolini
Do you mean "My gateway" on My Marshall website? - Marshall Amplification 17 Oct 2022 at 12:57 PM
Exactly!!

On the website the "My Marshall" tab that contained all 100 presets no longer appears. Now I can no longer edit and reposition them as I would like.
- Maicon Luis Azzolini 17 Oct 2022 at 01:59 PM
Sorry, that feature is no longer available.

Presets are now saved to User Library and can be easily accessed in Gateway app. Any preset then can be stored to any CODE slot. Double tap the preset and ten tap the first "Save" button, then it will show you a screen with the 100 CODE preset slots, where you can select where to store your preset.

The only missing feature might be the ability to re-arrange CODE presets, which we will see what we can do about it.
- Marshall Amplification 18 Oct 2022 at 08:40 AM
I bought a cable specifically to be able to connect my Code 100H to my PC for this feature, and it is now no longer available! I much prefer the drag and drop option as I have had so many issues storing presets to the amp in the correct slot, then programming the footswitch. - Rick Green 27 Nov 2022 at 10:52 AM
Sorry to hear that.

We are working on a feature in Gateway app that allows to re-order CODE presets. Hopefully, that would help you.
- Marshall Amplification 28 Nov 2022 at 08:59 AM
Olá...

Alguma atualização sobre o comentário acima?
- Maicon Luis Azzolini 07 Feb 2023 at 07:36 PM
Hello...

Any updates on the comment above?
- Maicon Luis Azzolini 07 Feb 2023 at 07:37 PM
We have finished a majority of work for the reordering of presets from Gateway app. We are now in a phase of testing it and fixing bugs. We are aiming to release it next week if testing will go well. Thank you for your patience. - Marshall Amplification 08 Feb 2023 at 09:09 AM
We have now released an update for both Android and iOS that allows to easily reorder CODE amp presets from Gateway. For Android, the update should be available within few hours. For iOS, once Apple approves the update it will be immediately released.

1. Connect to CODE amp
2. Go to CODE amp presets screen
3. Press the "Reorder" button
4. Drag the reorder control, which looks like three stacked grey horizontal lines.
5. Once you are satisfied with the reordering of presets then press "SAVE" button.
6. Wait for Gateway to complete the process. Usually it's quick, but sometimes when Bluetooth is busy on CODE amp, it can take a bit longer.

Be aware, that unfortunately CODE firmware can't reorder presets, so what Gateway has to do is:
1. Get preset data for all reordered presets.
2. Update slot index for all reordered presets.
3. Send each preset back to the CODE amp with an updated slot index.
- This can be interrupted by losing the connection with CODE amp, which can result in a lost preset data that was not reordered. Therefore, It's important to let the app finish reordering and do not disconnect the amp!

If CODE amp disconnects, then Gateway will offer you an option to either "Reconnect" or "Abort" the process. Aborting will lose the presets that were not reordered.

Please, let us know if you have any feedback about this new feature.
- Marshall Amplification 13 Feb 2023 at 09:23 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...