Problematic update

votes

The app looks great, but less functional.

- When double clicking to edit any parameter, aap closes by itself instantly.
- When saving a preset in my library, the preset saves with several parameters reset.
- On the website the "My Marshall" tab which contained all 100 presets, no longer appears. Now I can no longer edit and reposition them as I would like.
- In the app, I no longer have the playback option.
- In the app, I no longer have the tuner option.

I hope they resolve this urgently, or at least revert back to the old version.

asked 17 Oct 2022 at 10:37 AM

Maicon Luis Azzolini
> aap closes by itself instantly.

If you have the android version you should update, it was corrected (at least for me)

I guess in your contry the "," is the decimal separator ?
- Frédéric dj 17 Oct 2022 at 11:39 AM
Updated to the latest version available now a little bit, but the problem persists. - Maicon Luis Azzolini 17 Oct 2022 at 11:46 AM
It was updated today at noon. - Frédéric dj 17 Oct 2022 at 12:34 PM
Have you tried installing Gateway v2.0.6? This should fix:
- When double clicking to edit any parameter, aap closes by itself instantly.
- When saving a preset in my library, the preset saves with several parameters reset.

Let us know if the issue still persists, please.
- Marshall Amplification 17 Oct 2022 at 12:49 PM
Hello, Gateway v2.0.6 updated! But the problems still exist.
I'm also using the latest version of Android.

Regarding the other points, any comments?
- On the website the "My Marshall" tab which contained all 100 presets, no longer appears. Now I can no longer edit and reposition them as I would like.
- In the app, I no longer have the playback option.
- In the app, I no longer have the tuner option.
- Maicon Luis Azzolini 17 Oct 2022 at 01:55 PM
"- When double clicking to edit any parameter, aap closes by itself instantly."
Still crashes in v2.0.6? Is it possible to send us a short video showing what happens?

"- When saving a preset in my library, the preset saves with several parameters reset."
Is it still happening in v2.0.6? Is it possible to send us screenshots or a video?

"- On the website the "My Marshall" tab which contained all 100 presets, no longer appears. Now I can no longer edit and reposition them as I would like."
There are no more 100 Gateway presets. Presets are now saved to User Library that can be easily accessed from Gateway app. When connecting to CODE amp, it will show 100 CODE amps in the Amp Presets screen. The only thing that might be missing here is a possibility to re-order amp presets, which we may do something about it.

"- In the app, I no longer have the playback option.
- In the app, I no longer have the tuner option."
Playback and tuner is currently not available in Gateway 2. We are not sure if it will be available, it depends on how many users need these features.
- Marshall Amplification 18 Oct 2022 at 08:30 AM
"- When saving a preset in my library, the preset saves with several parameters reset."

For the above two situations the problem persists in v2.0.6. How can I send you a video or images?
- Maicon Luis Azzolini 18 Oct 2022 at 09:55 AM
Sorry to hear those two issues are still persisting. To post an image you would need to "Add Your Answer" and below the "Edit", the first icon on the left to "B", that is a button to "Upload Image". In terms of a video, unfortunately forum doesn't support uploading a video, so you would need to upload a video somewhere else (e.g. YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive) and post a link in the comment or answer. If you prefer to link remain private you could send it to the support@marshall.com email. Just please include some reference to the post, so that we know, which issue this video refers to. - Marshall Amplification 18 Oct 2022 at 10:10 AM
Answers: 1

votes

?

?

Note that in the latter, the broken values appear to be rounded to whole numbers, for example: (7.8 to 8.0)

The Google drive link is not saved, it is replaced by "?".

edited 18 Oct 2022 at 01:24 PM

Maicon Luis Azzolini

answered 18 Oct 2022 at 01:14 PM

Maicon Luis Azzolini
Could you try posting the Google Drive link in a comment, please? - Marshall Amplification 18 Oct 2022 at 01:20 PM
I will forward to email. "support@marshall.com" - Maicon Luis Azzolini 18 Oct 2022 at 01:28 PM
The email bounces back saying the email address is incomplete or incorrect.

Is there another way?
- Maicon Luis Azzolini 18 Oct 2022 at 01:34 PM
Hi Maicon,
The 'support' email address is not active at the moment, so please use 'contactus@marshall.com' instead.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Marshall Amplification 18 Oct 2022 at 01:55 PM
"- When double clicking to edit any parameter, aap closes itself instantly."

drive.google.com/file/d/1PiTWcDw7O2bOqrnPo6kF4r3yD4J8RMDA/view?usp=sharing

"- When saving a preset to my library, the preset is saved with several parameters reset."

drive.google.com/file/d/1PeloYZe0xXAWfrZgJrQp7gBC5gnwCFR6/view?usp=sharing

Note that in the latter, the broken values ​​appear to be rounded to whole numbers, for example: (7.8 to 8.0)
- Maicon Luis Azzolini 20 Oct 2022 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for the links with videos. We checked them.

Could you check the version of Gateway by tapping the "burger" menu icon next to the Marshall logo, on the right bottom side of the screen and see if it says v.2.0.6, please? The version number is located at the top left corner of the menu view.
- Marshall Amplification 21 Oct 2022 at 09:18 AM
The version is v.2.0.6 - Maicon Luis Azzolini 21 Oct 2022 at 09:33 AM
Thank you for confirming.

We found a potential problem that could cause your issues on your two videos. We fixed it and we have released an update v2.0.7 to Google Play Store. Please install the update as soon as it is available and let us know if it fixes your issues.
- Marshall Amplification 21 Oct 2022 at 03:43 PM
Loading - please wait...