tuner

votes

will the tuner ever be back?

asked 18 Oct 2022 at 04:36 AM

david fontana (2)
The new Gateway v2 has been developed from scratch, and it is no longer compatible with the old tuner from Gateway v1. There are better tuners available on the app store, so to be worth of spending time developing a new tuner, there would need to be enough users that would actually want to use it. - Marshall Amplification 18 Oct 2022 at 08:24 AM
I'm one of those user, I switch more than often between E flat, drop D, drop C depending on what I want to work - Frédéric dj 18 Oct 2022 at 09:39 AM
Thanks, we will note it down. If we get enough interest in having a new tuner in Gateway 2 then we will look into it, at the moment we are focused on improving stability of Gateway 2. - Marshall Amplification 18 Oct 2022 at 09:56 AM
Tuner is important for me and it's easier to access from the app. Please consider bringing back the tuner - Kemal Can Sevimli 21 Oct 2022 at 08:14 PM
Please !!! Put it back in. You're currently asking us to use a different app to tune our guitar. On top of the fact that it's so boring to switch from one app to another when you are on stage, there is too much noise up there and there is no app that can handle that better than the marshall gateway. You select the tunner in the app, everything goes mute, you tune the thing, close the tuner and you're ready to play again. Seriously, this functionality is so practical and so easy to implement. I wish you'll consider to add it again in the next update. - Eti Fra 01 Nov 2022 at 04:41 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...