Enable the use of Gateway 1.5.5!

vote

Gateway version 1.5.5 (Wireless Bluetooth selection from the set list, playback selection)
I bought CODE 25 because of its services.
This wasn't made for a concert, but it was great for practice. It took a lot of work to set up the sounds and I was able to play music to my liking with the help of my mobile phone. Now, against my will, version 2 is here, which does not know these things. It was difficult to download the 1.5.5 version again because I like it, but the next day I have the 2nd version on my phone again and this has happened several times. What right do they have to overwrite my phone's settings?
How could I use my favorite amp and settings again to my heart's content, because that's what I paid for, I worked for. If there is a new version, anyone who likes it can use it, but why prevent those who like the old version from continuing to use the system that was created with a lot of effort. This is why I can't return the amplifier! I am waiting for an urgent reply!

George

asked 01 Nov 2022 at 07:38 PM

Kovács György (1)
Hi George,

Could you tell us please what you don't like about Gateway v2?

Regarding auto update of Gateway app. It's the operating system on your phone that is automatically updating Gateway app. You would need to check your phone settings and disable auto update to prevent your phone from automatically updating Gateway and any other app.
- Marshall Amplification 02 Nov 2022 at 09:06 AM
Answers: 1

vote

Just use any music app on your phone instead. The audio still comes through the Code. Technically it means you can pick any app you like, even one that has more features.

answered 22 Nov 2022 at 09:22 PM

Joliet Jake (126)
Loading - please wait...