Sort or reorder presets in My Library on the App

votes

In the past, it was possible to reorder presets in my library by logging into my.marshall.com. That sort order would then also appear on the Gateway app.

In the new Gateway 2.0 app (which has many things I like and seems more stable), there does not seem to be any way to reorder the presets. On my.marshall.com you can sort the library by name, so I thought I will number the presets to get the order I want. However, the library on the Gateway app seems to always and only sorted by the most recently added presets.

Am I missing something?

Jay

asked 24 Nov 2022 at 09:40 PM

Jay Shaw
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Jay

The 100 Gateway presets on my.marshall is no longer available.

User can add any preset to their User Library, which can be accessed on both my.marshall website and the Gateway app. The User Library presets on both my.marshall.com and Gateway app are sorted by last modified date, and currently it is not possible to re-order them.

In Gateway app, user can save any preset from their User Library to a specific preset slot on the CODE amp.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 28 Nov 2022 at 09:39 AM

Thank you for the clarification.

An easy way to sort or re-order presets on the amp and the user library via the Gateway app is at the top my wish list for your next enhancement. Hope you can convey this feedback to your product team.

I have both a Boss Katana and a Marshall CODE. While the Katana has it's strengths, I keep coming back to the CODE for its delicious Marshall tones and its ease of control via the Gateway app. Keep making it better!

Jay
- Jay Shaw 28 Nov 2022 at 02:02 PM
We have now released an update v2.1.2 for both Android and iOS that allows to easily reorder CODE amp presets from Gateway app. For Android, the update should be available within few hours. For iOS, once Apple approves the update it will be immediately released.

Please, let us know if you have any feedback about this new feature.
- Marshall Amplification 13 Feb 2023 at 09:57 AM
I tried this new functionality and it works great! Thank you!

Hope sorting or re-ordering presets in the user library is also in the works.
- Jay Shaw 18 Feb 2023 at 10:53 PM
Loading - please wait...