My Gateway, on the website

votes

So I hook my amp into my computer, I am watching the tutorials that show 'my gateway' under the presets tab, where I can re arrange my presets in the order I want. 'My gateway' is missing. It shows my amp is detected here on the website. All I want to do is re order my presets. Please help.

Adam

asked 15 Dec 2022 at 01:06 AM

Adam Waite
We have now released an update for both Android and iOS that allows to easily reorder CODE amp presets from Gateway. For Android, the update should be available within few hours. For iOS, once Apple approves the update it will be immediately released.

Please, let us know if you have any feedback about this new feature.
- Marshall Amplification 13 Feb 2023 at 09:52 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Adam,

Sorry, the "My Gateway" page is no longer available, because it is not compatible with the new Gateway v2 app. If you used "My Gateway" to reorder presets on your amp, then please update Gateway app to the latest version, which allows to reorder CODE amp presets from the app.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

edited 13 Feb 2023 at 09:52 AM

answered 15 Dec 2022 at 09:20 AM

votes

Hello Marshall Support,

may I suggest that you also update the MyMarshall-Video-Tutorial. I spent quite some time to look for the  "My Gateway" page (respectively try to figure out what I have to do to see it) that is described in this tutorial.

And: I hope that you don't mean what you said here "If you used "My Gateway" to reorder presets on your amp, then we are currently working on this feature for Gateway app and it will be available in the next update." and will include this feature in the Gateway app even if Mr Adam did not use it in the web interface.

Kind Regards

Jürgen Peters

answered 01 Jan 2023 at 10:49 PM

Jürgen Peters
Loading - please wait...