CODE 50 Speaker still keeps cutting off while playing

votes

I've bought a Marshall CODE 50 here in Brazil a few months ago, and now I'm having a known problem with the speakers according to the Marshall forum.
Then, my speakers just cut off while I'm playing, which is a very SERIOUS PROBLEM.
I would like to know how I can have some support in this case, because for me this is a manufacturing problem.

edited 15 Jan 2023 at 06:30 PM

Arilson Jr (5)

asked 15 Jan 2023 at 06:30 PM

Arilson Jr (5)
I have a same problem, exact same situation.
I thought the software needs an update. After I updated it last month, I thought everything will be fine. And it was for like a week or so, then again started crashing at random.
- Matas Motiejauskas 27 Jan 2023 at 10:39 AM
Hi Matas! Yes, I thought too initially that the problem is with the firmware, but not! I was answered by contactus@marshall.com and they recommended I contact my dealer. Now my dealer is sending me a new CODE 50, but I still don't know if the same problem will happen again. - Arilson Jr 27 Jan 2023 at 11:14 AM
I have the same problem and the display is getting dim now. I analyzed that it depends on the electrical network. Has anyone fixed this yet? - Wiliam Vigano 06 Feb 2023 at 01:54 PM
Hi, Arilson!
I'm having same problem, and no one from Marshell answered my e-mails
Does the problem persists with the new Code 50?
- Edson Richter 21 Feb 2023 at 04:33 PM
Hi, Edson! I was in contact with my dealer and he sent me other CODE 50. Until now, the problem not happen. But I would appreciate whether someone from Marshall could interact with us here. - Arilson Jr 21 Feb 2023 at 05:54 PM
I'm contacting two distributors here in Brazil, but so far, no one answered. Marshal is a great brand, in my opinion too great to not answer here, as you said.
My hope is getting a solution soon.
- Edson Richter 21 Feb 2023 at 06:28 PM
Be free to contact me in arilsonjr@outlook.com - Arilson Jr 21 Feb 2023 at 07:23 PM
Another person with a CODE 50 that cut out when playing live. I doubt they tested this amp on a stage with a crowd of people using phones and the guitarist moving more than 2 feet from the amp. I with it was possible to just turn off BT pairing. - Lawrence Roux 08 Sep 2023 at 06:20 PM
I've just gave up.
Returned the Code 50 to the store, and bought a Fender Champion 50XL one.
It just works as expected, and it's even louder than Marshall Code 50 - and doesn't have a bluetooth connection for troubles.
For small ambient/gigs, works as is, and for larger I just put my ATM microfone and send signal to the PA.
- Edson Richter 08 Sep 2023 at 07:51 PM
Answers: 1

vote

Well, after months without any answer, the solution came: I've returned the Code 50 to the store, and bought a Fender Champion 50XL.

No problems after that.

Thanks, Marshall, for all the answer above (none!).

answered 08 Sep 2023 at 08:36 PM

Edson Richter (1)
Loading - please wait...