MARSHALL 25 LINE OUT

votes

I am interested in buying a MARSHALL CODE 25, but I would need to use the line output (to connect to a mixer or another amplifier), I know I can use the headphone output, but how can I use the headphone output? without disconnecting the speaker from the amp? Is there any way to achieve it?

asked 24 Jan 2023 at 12:11 PM

Pere Camps
To connect my CODE 25 to another amplifier, using the USB connector as you suggest, what cable do I have to use? I've tried some and it doesn't work - Pere Camps 27 Mar 2023 at 11:30 PM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Pere,

Thank you for your comments, the headphone socket will mute the speaker, there is no way to connect to another amplifier, you can connect to a interface using the USB socket.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 24 Jan 2023 at 03:46 PM

Thank you for your answer, but I would like to have an analog line output, not a digital one. Would it be feasible to insert a RED BOX type injection box (Hugues&Kettner) inserting it in the cable that goes from the amplifier to the speaker, that is, connect the cable that goes to the speaker to the input of the RED BOX and the output of the RED BOX connect it to the speaker? - Pere Camps 07 Feb 2023 at 10:08 AM
Hi Pere,

This is not something we can comment on as the above is not our product and not been tested with the Code, so would be unable to say if this will work or not

Regards
Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 01 Mar 2023 at 08:44 AM
I already tried with a usb cable - 3.5 jack, theoretically it was a sound cable, bought at Amazon, that you could connect the headphones and the microphone, but it didn't work, could you suggest me a cable that does work? - Pere Camps 29 Mar 2023 at 10:55 AM

votes

Can you give me the wiring of the CODE 25 USB connector, so that I can get the line output? so I could build myself the correct cable for it!

Or else, can you advise me of a specific cable and where to find it?

Thank you!

answered 24 Apr 2023 at 08:25 AM

Pere Camps
Loading - please wait...