Code 50 - Bluetooth disable speakers sound all the time!!! I need to turn bluetooth OFF!

votes

I've brand new Code 50 with latest firmware (1.47).

From time to time, the speakers output turns off. I do have to poweroff OR activate bluetooth detection then exit button.

Clearly, this is a Bluetooh issue - and I need a way to turn it off while playing.

Actyally, I've bought the amp and the original pedal switch because I cannot use phone bluetooth while playing.

Please, this is a MAJOR issue, I really need your help on turning bluetooth off.

asked 21 Feb 2023 at 04:30 PM

Edson Richter (1)
Answers: 1

vote

Hi Edson.

If I understood right, it's strange that you having issues with the bluetooth once you never use it. Code's bluetooth needs to pair with Gateway app on your cell phone to be functional, and even so, the cell phone's bluetooth needs to be enabled too. If your Code's bluetooth is engaging without your intervention, it could be an issue with your amp. Try to factory reset your amp or reinstall the V1.47 firmware.

Wish you luck.

Regards,

edited 24 Feb 2023 at 06:22 PM

Gustavo França (4)

answered 24 Feb 2023 at 06:19 PM

Gustavo França (4)
Yes, the problem is quite weird. Whenever any device scans for bluetooth in the area of the amp, the sound is disabled until "I turn it of and on", or enter "bluetooth pairing mode and exit". Some times I do have to repeat this operation 5 or 6 times in sequence. After 50 or 60 times I do repeat this operation (enter paring and exit), the Amp is complete frozen (doesn't allow me to change any parameter or connect with my cell phone) until I turn it off and on again. Really, really weird.
I've contacted the seller, let see if problem is solved by replacing the unit.

Thanks for your tips.
- Edson Richter 24 Feb 2023 at 11:12 PM
Same here. Did you find any solution? - Marcos Saura 06 Mar 2023 at 02:08 PM
No, I do have created a youtube video showing the problem, Marshall never contacted me for futher "investigation".
Here is the video: h tt ps : // youtu.be / LlSs_JjMpD8 (remove the spaces in between)
- Edson Richter 15 Apr 2023 at 10:27 PM
Loading - please wait...