Marshall G100R CD

votes

My chassis says PWB980801A and after being told to junk this amp I saw an article that said burnt components definately harm other parts.  The burned parts on my circuit board are 1.) ZD3, 2.)another ZD3, 3.)R111&270J DAEDO, 4.)R112&330J DAEDO, 5.)a blue resistor with 2 black and 2 red rings on it, 6.)desoldered TR10, TR15, TR6 & TR9.  When I lived at 522 Rhea Street in Long Beach, CA  someone I was living with asked me to take my guitar and amp outside and play.  I did but a policeman said he would have me arrested is I didn't go back inside.  I would like to keep this amp but it is kind of loud for the one room where I live.  All the repairmen I've found have refused to fix it.  I told ASCAP about VanHalen and got $5,000.00 and bought this amp in 1984.       

asked 29 Apr 2023 at 11:02 PM

Michael Andersen
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Michael,

Without seeing the amplifier we are unable to say if it is repairable or not, we would recommend looking on our website www.marshall.com under local retailers to see service centers in your area, they will be able to assess the amplifier for you and see if the parts are still avaliable to carry out the repairs.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 02 May 2023 at 07:49 AM

Loading - please wait...