No sound and presets going haywire (changing by themselves)

votes

I have  Marshall Code 100 and it is ususable because the presets keep changing by themselves. Is anyone else facing this issue? 

asked 01 May 2023 at 10:15 AM

Babar Khan (12)
I have the same issue on Code 50. Knobs turning randomly on the display (and on Gateways as well) and all the knobs being limited to 6.5 max. They don't go higher and it seems someone is turning them randomly. - Shayan Zolghadri 05 Oct 2023 at 12:40 PM
Answers: 3

votes

HI, 

I turned on the amp today after posting my last message.  The amp was working fine for a good 30 minutes or so and then I heard a loud pop/crackling sound which was immediately followed by the same issue i.e effects chaning randomly like some one was rotating the effects knob randomly. 

answered 18 Aug 2023 at 09:59 PM

Babar Khan (12)
Hi Babar,

Thank you for your comment, we would suggest having the amp looked at by an engineer.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 23 Aug 2023 at 07:52 AM

votes

Hi Barbar,

Thank you for your message, this is not something we have seen before, we would suggest making sure the firmware is up to date.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 02 May 2023 at 07:49 AM

Thank you for your response. Can you please tell me what else I need to check? I tried connecting the amp with my computer but my computer is not picking it up.

Is there another way to update the firmware other than updating via web browser?
- Babar Khan 06 May 2023 at 07:37 AM
Hi Barbar,

You will need to make sure you are using a midi USB not a charging USB, also make sure the browsers you use are compatible with MIDI, check the link below

https://my.marshall.com/support/faqs

Regards

Marshall Support

- Marshall Amplification 09 May 2023 at 07:42 AM

votes

I have the same problem I just turned on the amplifier (CODE 100) and it started changing presets non-stop I tried to reestablish the original parameters, turning it off and turning it on by pressing the AMP button and turning it on, but it didn't work either.

Does anyone have the solution?

Please i need your help

answered 03 Dec 2023 at 09:54 PM

Raul Hosaka
Loading - please wait...