firmware installed, stopped at point 97, nothing has worked since then!

votes

Code 25 firmware installed, stopped at point 97, nothing has worked since then! Mac OS 13.3. Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.126 Browser The message is: Incomplete firmware update detected! It looks like something went wrong during the last update. Do you want to try and reinstall the latest firmware? If I did, the message comes up: An error occurred: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'McuFirmwareVersion') what else can I do? Please help.

asked 30 May 2023 at 03:10 PM

Andreas Schneider
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Andreas,

You may need to try another browser or make sure no other tabs are open, use the link below to help

https://my.marshall.com/support/faqs

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 30 May 2023 at 03:36 PM

I tried everything! Different browsers, restarted everything, different computer, nothing helped. Marshall Code 25 refuses every attempt to install the update and has since become unusable. Doesn't start the normal program anymore. - Andreas Schneider 30 May 2023 at 06:20 PM
I found the problem! Mac OS is not compatible with my.marshall.com FIRMWARE UPDATE. Not even with the suggested browsers! What a shame of Marshall. It needs Windows! Then it works. I regret buying Marshall. I kindly ask the Marshall software developers to change that! So that Mac can also use the firmware updater software. - Andreas Schneider 30 May 2023 at 08:10 PM
If MIDI initially works, but you then start to have problems, close all of your browser windows, and then check that there is not a hidden instance of the browser running in the background. On Windows, use the Task Manager to do this, and on a Mac you can use Activity Monitor. - Marshall Amplification 31 May 2023 at 08:34 AM
Mac OS 13.3, Suggested Browsers, I've tried everything. It did not work! Where is in Mac Activity Monitor? How can I turn this on? How do you say that in German? - Andreas Schneider 01 Jun 2023 at 04:18 AM
Hi Andreas,

To find Activity Monitor on a Mac, go to your Applications folder > Utilities folder, and then double-click Activity Monitor.

Regards Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 02 Jun 2023 at 07:49 AM
Hi!
I have the same problem here with MAC, its stopped at point 97 and i cant do anything to solve it, by the way i cant use the Amp anymore...
- Victor Buendia 20 Jun 2023 at 12:19 PM
I hope you have a friend with Windows and GoogleChrom system. Connect your Marshall to Windows Google Chrome, open your account on My Marshall and do the update. After the update your Marshall will work again. Good luck and stay healthy.
Unfortunately Marshall is not able to produce a working software for Mac!
- Andreas Schneider 20 Jun 2023 at 06:53 PM
Hallo Victor. Ich nehme an du sprichst Deutsch. Marshall bringt es leider nicht zustande dass man mit einem Mac ohne Probleme ein Update auf den Marshall machen kann! Ich hoffe du hast einen Freund mit Windows und GoogleChrom System. Schliesse deinen Marshall am Windows Google Chrom an, öffne dein Konto auf my.marshall.com und mache so das Update. Nach dem Update funktioniert dein Marshall wieder. Viel Glück und bleib Gesund. - Andreas Schneider 20 Jun 2023 at 07:07 PM
Loading - please wait...