Firmware

votes

Is there a firmware update due to be published? Many users have the same problem, either with establishing a connection or having the connection retained. In my case it's having the connection retained after shutting down. As I have said in other comments it's not a big deal resetting my Bluetooth on the phone and I simply do it now becasue it's become part of my process. This doesn't change the fact that I shouldn't have to do it once the connection is made. So based on my basic troubleshooting I think the issue is the last firmware update. I request that the programmers have a look to see if there is a problem in the Bluetooth coding. I think it is fair to say that we all really like the product and the tones we get. But the selling point is the Bluetooth and the remote interface this allows. Just for interests sake... is the firmware written by Marshall or somewhere off shore?

Bletchley is famous for cracking codes. Let's keep the tradition going.

Regards.

asked 03 Dec 2017 at 05:43 PM

Dave Duncan (57)
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your comments, we are presently working on a update for the the bluetooth connectivity, we do not have a release date as yet but we will keep you updated. 

answered 04 Dec 2017 at 08:21 AM

JOANNA GREEN (643)
The SOS from Marshall! - Tommy Naccarato 10 Dec 2017 at 02:19 AM
Loading - please wait...