Marshall TSL:s in stereo, is it possible?

votes

I got a M TSL 100W top with a bunch of Boss-pedals in a floor stomp board, including a stereo chorus and stereo delay (and the 5-way footswitch next to them). It would be nice if I could use the stereopedals in their fully potential, not in mono as I do today.

I got the money to buy another TSL and create a stereoset up, but will it work as I hope?

My thoughts/questions:

1. Do I need to have two (2) 5-way foot-switches  (one each for each amp)  to control both amps channels (I have looked at Voodoo labs-products but Iḿ notsure they would simplify this problem) 

2. Today I have the stomp-pedals in a loop. Would this be possible also in the stereo situation?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

asked 22 Aug 2023 at 04:57 PM

Janne Samuelsson
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Janne,

Yes, you will need to use 2 separate pedals. There is no way of connecting one pedal to two TSL’s because of how the amp was designed.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 29 Aug 2023 at 08:47 AM

Question for marshall Team: what about such solution:
1. Guitar -> to Input of one amp.
2. Send of this amp -> to In of Stereo Chorus (for example)
3. Left Out of this chorus -> to Return of this amp.
4. Right Out of the chorus -> to Return of second amp.
It looks like there is no need to connect footswitch to the second amp... May be I'm wrong, as I don't know what features are controlled by FS in this model.
- Jacek Klimkiewicz 29 Aug 2023 at 08:28 PM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.