Presets Backup

votes

Hi,

I've modified about 50 presets on my code 50 amp. I have recently installed the gateway app on my android phone and works well with teh amp.

I want to backup al my modified preset from my amp to another place, for instance on my marshall  cloud.

When I connect my phone and the gate way amp and I select to save the preset and make sure that save to libary option is selected I can save the preset. When I logged on the my marshall nothing of the modified names is visible on my marshall. Also when I checked the library on the phone nothing has changed.

I only can see my modified presets when I connect to the amp. (Golden modify buttons)

My question: How can I backup all my modified presets to a cloud or locally on my phone in a easy user friendly way ?

asked 07 Dec 2017 at 12:57 PM

Arie Sterrenburg
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Arie,

Thank you for your message, once you are connected to the Gateway app open the preset in amp mode, once you do this it will give you a option to save to amp and Library, if you select Library this will save the preset to you Gateway App.

Hope this helps

Marshall Support

answered 07 Dec 2017 at 02:20 PM

votes

Mine does not give me the save option unless I change something within the preset.

answered 08 Dec 2017 at 03:17 PM

Dennis Bowen (20)
Hi Dennis,

All you need to do is open the library on your device and select the preset this will give you open to save to both Amp or Library.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 11 Dec 2017 at 09:28 AM

votes

Hi Marshall Support, 

I understand your answer but I was looking for tool / button / script that will export / backup all my 100 presets in one simple click to my marshall or locally on my phone. Now I need to backup one by one, which is not very user friendly

answered 11 Dec 2017 at 09:46 AM

Arie Sterrenburg
Unfortunately you do need to back up one by one, we will forward your comments to the develop team,

Kind Regards
Marshall Support
- JOANNA GREEN 11 Dec 2017 at 09:51 AM
I was just looking to do the same thing seeing as my new Code 100H is faulty and need to exchange it, so want to back ALL my modified presets. I can't believe this wasn't considered. There seems to be a lot of things being forwarded to the development team looking at a lot of the posts on the forum, a lot of which are obvious. - Ian Watts 04 Jul 2018 at 08:34 PM
Loading - please wait...