Music will not play via bluetooth

votes

I am connected to my Code 100H via bluetooth and using Marshall Gateway app and trying to play a song using the playback feature and the song will not play. My music library was found and I can pick the songs ok and they appear in playback, but will not play. I just wonder if this has anything to do with Apple Music?

I am using my Ipad and also tried with my Iphone 7.

Frustrating, please help!

asked 08 Dec 2017 at 02:42 AM

Randy Tilton
Answers: 2

votes

Randy, Welcome to the new Marshall!  Take my advice: Return it if you can!

answered 10 Dec 2017 at 02:16 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

votes

Tommy, Why do you say return it? Do you think I got a defective unit?

I could return it but it's not really worth it after shipping cost and a small restock fee that I would be charged.

Everything else works perfectly with the app.

I just discoved that my music from my Iphone 7 will play through the amp & cab when just going directly to my music and picking a song and actually sounds pretty darn good. But the song choosen on the Gateway 'Playback remains the same one that Ichoose before just going straight to my music and still will not play. Pretty strange because the playback feature on Gateway app doesn't seem to be working properly but the amp does everyhting it's suppose to.

It's not a huge deal and I can live with how it works and can still play music via bluetooth through my amp, but it would be nice it the gateway playback feature work as advertised. My Iphone and amp do have the latest updates.

I'm starting to think it's possibly the gateway app. 

Does anybody else have this similar issue?

answered 10 Dec 2017 at 05:45 PM

Randy Tilton
Loading - please wait...