How Can I Program the Tuner on CODE Foot Controller?

votes

How Can I Program the Tuner on CODE Foot Controller? Thanks!

asked 26 Dec 2017 at 11:41 PM

Carl Sheusi (2)
I'm with Gerbrand, can't get tuner programmed onto foot controller despite several tries, following instructions on video tutorial. Is there a written transcript have step-by-step instructions you can send? Thanks so much, Carl - Carl Sheusi 03 Jan 2018 at 03:54 PM
Im having the same trouble had my footswitch for a couple of months now but only opened the box a few days ago, i wanted to assign a couple of programs to the peddle but to no avail even after following the video - Kevin Davis 31 Mar 2018 at 09:06 PM
Answers: 5

vote

unfortunately it is not posibile to assign Tuner only to one preset.....it is assigned on ALL the 30 presets.....Marshall Team, I suppose there is somehing to improve in the next update 

answered 11 Jan 2018 at 06:54 PM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)
that's not what it states on the vid - Kevin Davis 31 Mar 2018 at 09:07 PM

votes

ok try this:
press and hold button 1 on the pedal
now press and hold mod and del on the amp.
While holding, press button 1 on the pedal
now press exit.

To get to the tuner while playing.. press and hold button 1 to enter switch mode.
now if you tap button 1 you should toggle between the pre-set and the tuner.
To exit this, tap the bank button twice.

I'm just another dude with a code amp, not a tech or someone from Marshall.
Hope this helps

answered 04 Jan 2018 at 04:25 AM

Gerbrand Nel (7)
Thanks so much! I'll give this a shot and let you know. Fingers crossed - Carl Sheusi 04 Jan 2018 at 03:34 PM
Sad, this didn't work either :( - Carl Sheusi 07 Jan 2018 at 02:24 AM
Hi Carl - SOLVED, it's works ! - I tried me too following Gerbrand instructions and it works! One thing, Gerbrand wrongly wrote to press MOD and DEL, but he wanted to write PRE FX and AMP ( this is the combination to call the Tuner on CODE25).

THANK YOU Gerband, you are my hero ;-)
- Giuseppe Ceruzzi 07 Jan 2018 at 07:12 PM
Gerband & Giuseppe! Thank you both!! It worked...perhaps I did it before but didn't realize it. At the moment, I programed the tuner as an individual "pedal" within a preset NOT as a preset itself. This is fine, for now! Curious, do either of you know if it's also possible to have the tuner be it's own preset? This would be ideal for me. Thanks again so much for all your help with this, Carl - Carl Sheusi 08 Jan 2018 at 01:19 AM
Hey Carl, I'm a new owner as well. I have the CODE 50. You can set the TUNER as a sole preset. You chose your bank (A-J) then Choose your position (1-3) hold both buttons on amp for tuner then press/hold STORE then tap the location (1-3) and you should be good to go. For example if you chose A1, now whenever you chose A1 you are in TUNER mode. I am awaiting arrival of my pedal; however, that is how it was explained to me. Give it a try and let us know if it worked!! KEEP ROCKING. - dwaine brosemer 22 Apr 2018 at 06:15 PM

vote

Hi Gerbrand,

Thank you for you message, please use the link below to help with this.

https://my.marshall.com/support/tutorials

Marshall Support

answered 03 Jan 2018 at 09:57 AM

votes

https://youtu.be/0pFZT_UH7_k?t=144

hope that helps

answered 29 Dec 2017 at 07:20 AM

Gerbrand Nel (7)
Hi, unfortunately this does not helps. It is a tutorial made for somebody who knows what to do and I'm not !!!
Is it possible please step by step tell me what to do?
Thank you
- Giuseppe Ceruzzi 31 Dec 2017 at 04:14 PM

votes

"One thing, Gerbrand wrongly wrote to press MOD and DEL, but he wanted to write PRE FX and AMP "

I have a code 50 so my buttons are different, but I'm glad this worked out for you guys!

"Curious, do either of you know if it's also possible to have the tuner be it's own preset? This would be ideal for me. "

I would also like to know if this can be done... maybe save a preset with the tuner active?.. I'm not at home so I can't test this.

G

answered 08 Jan 2018 at 01:01 PM

Gerbrand Nel (7)
Loading - please wait...