Not able to download Gateway app on android 7.0

votes

I have paired my Code 25 to my phone, which is running android 7.0, but the Play store won't allow me to download the app, or give me a specific reason my device "is not compatible". Is there something I'm missing?

asked 01 Jan 2018 at 05:24 PM

michael harper
I suggest you to google with your pc the Marshall gateway app and find a download, download it and then pass it to your smartphone and install it.
That's how I did it, in my android with 6.1 in it, google play would not let me download as it said it was incompatible with my phone while actually that wasn't
Now works like a charm with my code 100 2x12 , Hope that worls for you too.
- Alex Eagle 02 Jan 2018 at 12:21 AM
Answers: 1

votes

The forum FAQ section has an explanation for a solution.

answered 02 Jan 2018 at 08:34 AM

Dave Duncan (57)
Which does not work on all phones + one can mess up his phone if he does not know. + the time wasted and furstration to do all these which finally probablly won't work - Alex Eagle 02 Jan 2018 at 05:24 PM
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 7.0 and I was able to download, install and run Gateway with no apparent issues. Is it possible you are running an anti-virus or other security software in the background? This can sometimes cause false compatibilty messages. - Dave Duncan 02 Jan 2018 at 11:21 PM
Loading - please wait...