LG K4 2017 - Marshall Gateway incompatibility!

votes

Hi, I want to know if there is any development that will make phones like mine compatible with the Marshall App, it would be a huge disappointment if I cannot get to use the app since my phone is modern and running Android 6. I'm writing this before even having turned on my brand new Code 25. It says your device is not compatible with this version on google play; get this fixed for us people! it's 21 century for Gods sake! thank you.

asked 06 Jan 2018 at 05:17 PM

Roberto Marcelo Ocanto (11)
The problem seems to be with the Google Play Store app. You can download the APK and sideload it. Marshall support has several posts for work around on these forums. - Mark Hallman 07 Jan 2018 at 02:28 AM
Thank you Mark Hallman! I was able to sideload the Gateway app and now it's running, just a minor bug that It won't show the presets name in the app until I load them but it's great anyway! and btw code sounds a million times better than old horrendous monstrosity of mg line! Thank you! Marshall rocks! - Roberto Marcelo Ocanto 11 Jan 2018 at 02:19 AM
Answers: 1

vote

Thank you Mark Hallman!

answered 11 Jan 2018 at 02:20 AM

Roberto Marcelo Ocanto (11)
I am just passing the same helpful information I had received from Marshall support on this forum. Glad you got everything working. These amps are great. Cheers! - Mark Hallman 11 Jan 2018 at 11:15 AM
Loading - please wait...