My Code 25 stopped working properly after 1.41 update

votes

Hi,

I purchased Code 25 recently and it worked fine. I suppose the firmware was 1.11 until after the update through windows software, the amp stopped working. Switched it on, the LED screen just flashed repeatedly and non-stop, the user interface wasn't there, nothing else were there except blinking orgrange screen. I couldn't get it to work.

There was one particular moment I got it on for like 5mins, performed a factory reset. But then it went back to the flashing orgrange led screen.

I'm stuck. What do I need to do?

asked 08 Jan 2018 at 09:56 AM

Toby Huynh
Answers: 3

votes

Hello Toby,

Regarding your CODE25 the update should not have caused any issues, you could try doing the firmware update again just incase connection was lost during the update process. If you have tried this and are still experiencing issues we would recommend that you contact the dealer it was purchased through so they can check it over for you. 

Kind Regards

Marshall Support 

answered 08 Jan 2018 at 11:33 AM

JOANNA GREEN (643)

votes

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response,

I have tried to run the update mutiple times but the issue still unchanged.

I will now try to contact with my local dealer. Also is there anyway I can roll back to older firmware and see if the problem still persists? 

Thanks in advance!

answered 08 Jan 2018 at 03:32 PM

Toby Huynh
Unfortunately it is not possible to roll back the firmware. - JOANNA GREEN 08 Jan 2018 at 04:39 PM

votes

I had exactly the same problem - firmware update via browser didn't work. I tried firmware update utility, and the process ended up successfully. 

answered 09 Jan 2018 at 10:26 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
Unfortunately, I tried both via browser and utility. Anyway, I returned it to the store and got a new one. It's the best solution right now. - Toby Huynh 10 Jan 2018 at 01:14 AM
Loading - please wait...