I played my code amp yesterday and had it connected to blue tooth to my ipad and it went flawlessly.

vote

I just updated the firmware and now I can't connect .

is it the update that is the problem?

asked 28 Jan 2018 at 04:18 PM

scott hennessy (1)
I had to restart my phone before too. - Dennis Bowen 29 Jan 2018 at 05:48 PM
Answers: 2

vote

Hey, man. I’ve had my 25 for a few weeks now. Just updated the firmware today (1.28). It still works the way it did prior to the update. Which is to say, hit and miss.  Most often, getting it to connect to my iPad takes way too many tries and way too much time. What I find works most often is going to my Settings > Bluetooth. If it’s already ‘connected’ here, but not in the app, I disconnect in Settings. Then reconnect. If it won’t connect in either Settings or the app, I go back to settings and unpair the Code (‘forget this device’ in iOS)  then re-pair it.  That's worked as well. Sometimes it functions the way it’s supposed to the first time. Those are my favorite times, but more often than not, it’s working around the jank. FWIW, YMMV, etc.

edited 29 Jan 2018 at 05:49 PM

Brian Fox (1)

answered 29 Jan 2018 at 01:33 AM

Brian Fox (1)

votes

In iOS I just “forget this device” every time I finish using the Bluetooth. It connects every time first try the next time I use it. 

answered 30 Jan 2018 at 04:11 PM

david frizzell
Thanks David
I am now doing this and it seems to be the best way.
I love this amp.
I think if they could put a master volume on the foot pedal it would be a great asset.
- scott hennessy 04 Feb 2018 at 02:22 PM
Loading - please wait...