Crybaby wah mini question

votes

My crybaby wah mini simply mutes the amp when used. My chain is guitar:boss tu3 tuner:crybaby wah-amp. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Can anyone give me advice or help? 

Thanks!

(disregard.)

edited 15 Feb 2018 at 11:53 PM

Matt Burch

asked 15 Feb 2018 at 05:04 AM

Matt Burch
Answers: 1

votes

Hey there, mine does a similar thing but not permanently.

I’d raid the switch a bit so the rocker can fully click it when you step on it. I can’t provide pics right now.

basically open it up and there should be two nuts either side of the switch (one inside the pedal and one outside around the switch) with these you can raise/lower the DPDT switch.

ive probably made you more confused so I’ll try and add pictures. 

Easy way to diagnose it is click the switch with your fingers while it’s set up.

im also certain it’s the same issue.

answered 17 Feb 2018 at 03:40 AM

Sean Toohey
An easier method I have used if the switch isn't getting engaged all the way is to add a stick on heavy felt pad on the underside of the pedal right above the switch. I did a true bypass mod on one of my cry babies and even with the switch in the full up position the pedal did not want to engage it all the way. I used the felt pads that you get from the hardware section that go under chair legs or cushion cupboard doors. - Dennis Bowen 17 Feb 2018 at 12:15 PM
Loading - please wait...