Strange signal

votes

I picked up a Code 50 last week so far I love it and the possibilities it offers.  Only issue I have had is when the Bluetooth is connected to my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) if I get the phone too close to the amp I get a weird digital rattling sound coming from the amp.  I have not tried to see if same issue happens with my Android tablet though.  Has anyone one else had this problem or know the cause?

asked 12 Mar 2018 at 08:45 AM

charles turner
Answers: 4

votes

Hi Charles,

This is not something we have come across before, could you try it with another device to see if you get the same issue.

Marshall Support

answered 12 Mar 2018 at 09:36 AM

votes

Does not get weird noise with tablet only phone.  But entire music library is on phone not tablet.  Also tablet is less convenient to carry everywhere.

answered 12 Mar 2018 at 11:30 PM

charles turner

votes

Hi Charles,

We have looked into this and not been able to recreate this issue, if it is not happening on your tablet, there maybe some issue with your Mobile device that is causing this to happen, I would suggest contacting Samsung and seeing if they have had this issue before.

After some reseach there is a few users on this forum, who have issues with sound from the phone, not sure if this helps, but worth checking it out

https://androidforums.com/threads/buzzing-noise-issue-with-galaxy-s7.1012342/

Marshall Support

answered 13 Mar 2018 at 10:40 AM

votes

Hi.

May be a dumb suggestion but have you tried turning off the phone's cellular transmitter (putting the phone in "flight mode" or whatever it may be called on your phone)???  Was just thinking and wondering if it's not the same thing that one experiences when putting your phone close to a speaker while on a call???

Regards,

Dale.

answered 24 Mar 2018 at 10:37 AM

Dale Paterson (105)
Loading - please wait...