Stanmore: No Sound From Bluetooth/Input

votes

I've been enjoying my Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker for 5 years and it has suddenly stopped working properly a few weeks ago. When turned on, the red power light is coming on but there is no sound coming out, either when pairing via the Bluetooth connection or the Input source using the audio cable. I can hear a very low buzz sound which stay at the same volume level (even when turning the volume up). The speaker connects to Bluetooth but I can't get no sound out of it. Have tried with my Mackbook Pro and iPhone. I also have a Marshall Acton speaker which works perfectly. Any idea what's wrong with the Stanmore? Thanks.

asked 12 Mar 2018 at 03:18 PM

Benoit Lebel
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Benoit,

Thank you for your message, the Speaker is no longer under warranty but can still be repaired you will need to contact support@marshallheadphones.com

Marshall Support

answered 12 Mar 2018 at 04:16 PM

votes

Definitely I've seen more issues about Stanmore than any other Marshall speakers. I don't know if that's only my experience, but I couldn't help to notice it. I'm lucky that I was choosing to get between Stockwell and Kilburn. Hope it turned out well for you mate.

answered 05 Oct 2018 at 03:45 PM

sebastian shaw
Loading - please wait...