Bluetooth issue - when to expect firmware update for CODE 25?

votes

Does anybody got an idea when to expect the firmware update? I am reading that question in the forum for months now, but nothing happened so far. It really bothers me - when I purchased it months ago I opted for the CODE over a Katana 50. Now I regret it.. Thanks for your answers! I think a lot of you guys expect a quick solution from Marshall like me. At Marshall: Please keep us informed on finding the solution. Thanks Sebastian

asked 20 May 2018 at 07:46 AM

Sebastian Gerlach
Don't hold your breath for an definitive answer from Marshall with regards to solutions. I'm the same as you when it comes to regret for buying a code and suspect many hundreds more out they. I think Marshall as a company also regret making this product, it appears they trying to wash they hand of the whole thing. Many issues with this amp should have been sorted by now any company with respect for there customers would be trying harder.
Regards
- Martin Blyth 20 May 2018 at 11:11 AM
You are regret that you can't connect via bluetooth to the guitar amplifier? You can do all the same things on the front panel, what's the problem? Or you can connect via USB and use PC CODE editor - Denis Moysienko 21 May 2018 at 02:27 AM
come on !! you can't compare the smartphone app with the small led panel on the amplifier. Also the panel is a "top" panel not a "front" (I wish I would). - Massimo Romagnani 22 May 2018 at 09:05 AM
Answers: 1

vote

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your message, we are working on a new Firmware update,  and once its ready it will be on the site.

Marshall Support

answered 21 May 2018 at 08:11 AM

Good. - Ivo Tasev 24 May 2018 at 07:08 AM
Loading - please wait...