Hello to All in Code-Towne ~ I'm new here and have some questions...

votes

I just bought a Code 50 amp today in the LA area, and am very excited about the sounds I have already programmed! Mine came with firmware 1.11 ~ Has a lot been improved since that version? So far, my only disappointment has been that the Clean American amp model has bad problems with the noise gate trailoffs (introduces a fuzzy distortion as chords start to fade) ~ I haven't noticed this on any other models yet. Anyone else?

Thanks,
Hadley in LA-LA Land

PS: Is there any reason I cannot see the answers to all the forum questions?

asked 22 Jun 2018 at 12:55 AM

Hadley Hockensmith (1)
I didn't notice any difference after updating my 50. But I don't think the update had anything to do with sound or performance of the amp.
It was probably just issues with it connecting with devices and things like that.

I have noticed that whenever the gate is turned way up I don't like the sound. I always adjust the gate as low as possible while still achieving the results I want from it. On my clean presets I turn it all way off.
- Dennis Bowen 22 Jun 2018 at 12:39 PM
Thanks Dennis ~ I was hoping Marshall wouldn't stoop so low as to sabotage a Fender Clean model! :) - Hadley Hockensmith 22 Jun 2018 at 08:14 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...