Gateway not streaming music via Bluetooth to Code 25

vote

Hi,

when I use the playback function the music selected doesn't play within the app.  The music on my iPhone 6 is on Apple Music and I even tried downloading it onto the phone but that still didn't work.  I wasn't sure if I was missing something.....  Thanks for any help!

Mike

asked 31 Jul 2016 at 02:28 AM

Mike Keeble (1)
Same problem here, I have music that I bought from iTunes and I'm able to play that, but music downloaded with the Apple Music subscription service loads but doesn't play. I tested this on another digital amp and it seemed to work fine, so I guess this can be patched in the furure. - Vlad Neacsu 08 Mar 2017 at 10:34 AM
You can only play music that has been purchased, not downloaded or streamed. - Marshall Amplification 08 Mar 2017 at 10:49 AM
Ugh... This is a pain i stopped buying music and now i cant use the feature are you planning on changing this? - Josie Hutt 11 Dec 2017 at 12:50 AM
Hello Josie,
We will pass your comments onto our develop team and have this looked into.
Kind Regards
Marshall Support
- JOANNA GREEN 11 Dec 2017 at 10:01 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Mike

Thank you for your message, we have passed this to our team.

answered 03 Aug 2016 at 08:51 AM

Chris Robinson (338)

votes

I will post this as an answer, because this works, but it's a workaround. 

What I do to practice with my library using a streaming service (I use Apple music) you simply play the music from your library using the Code like a bluetooth speaker. So after choosing a good tone, you just exit the app and go to your library.

Cheers

answered 14 Mar 2017 at 03:07 PM

Vlad Neacsu
Loading - please wait...