Where is the app on Google Play - it seems to be missing (8/23/18)

votes

Where is the app on Google Play - it seems to be missing (8/23/18)

Even the link on your site is dead

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.marshall.gateway&hl=en_US

asked 24 Aug 2018 at 01:24 AM

Roger Shepard (4)
Hello Roger,

The app is back on now.

Kind Regards
- JOANNA GREEN 24 Aug 2018 at 12:40 PM
Do you realize the app does not function at all for Pixel 2 XL owners running Android 9?
Is there an update plan?
- Roger Shepard 24 Aug 2018 at 01:56 PM
Sideload it. Search this forum for instructions. There are many posts about it. This was a good solution and works well at least on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. - Mark Hallman 25 Aug 2018 at 05:02 PM
I've sideloaded the APK. It installs just fine, either way, but it will not even launch using either method. Also assuming a drastically different Android OS. It worked fine on my Motorola running Android Oreo. The app has NOT been updated in well over a year...that is death in app development with new phones and OSs shipping annually. - Roger Shepard 25 Aug 2018 at 05:05 PM
Hi

The app team are looking into this issue.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 03 Sep 2018 at 07:51 AM
Answers: 2

vote

It' s an amplifier and not a cell phone.  The app is a nice added feature, but it is not why most people by an amplifier.  The CODE amps work just fine without them.  Perhaps, you are doing something incorrectly, or perhaps you are not.  Your Pixel 2XL is probably also already obsolete.  This is the way technology works.    Tube amplifiers work great.  Marshall makes some very good ones if you are interested.  It should be obvious this is their main focus.  I liked my CODE 100H so much I bought a JVM.  The CODE is collecting dust, but it works great.  I would be glad to sell it to you as is.

Cheers.

answered 25 Aug 2018 at 06:23 PM

Mark Hallman (25)
Yes, Mark, you are absolutely right. I'm really surprised how many people buy CODE series amps only to get it paired with any mobile device... - Jacek Klimkiewicz 26 Aug 2018 at 06:38 AM

votes

Hi

The Update is now on the Playstore to download

Marshall Support

answered 02 Oct 2018 at 10:56 AM

Loading - please wait...