JVM 205H footswitch / blue light?

votes

I just got a JVM 205H ,used ,, but the footswitch on 1 &2 stay blue and I cant seem to switch to the green yellow or red  modes . I have the manual but I cant seem to find anything about a blue led on the footswitch. I tried to do the reset on both the head and the footswitch but the blue light and the problem is still there . anyone whats up with that?

asked 31 Aug 2018 at 10:25 PM

steven Allbright (1)
Answers: 2

votes

Sounds like the foot switch is bad. It's not syncing with the amp. 

answered 03 Sep 2018 at 08:07 PM

Jamie Carter (16)
Thanks Jamie, I tried resetting the foot switch again and it worked this time . I'm still wondering why there is no mention of a blue light in the manual though. - steven Allbright 03 Sep 2018 at 11:08 PM

votes

The Marshall owners manuals leave out a lot of information., I learned about my amp just by playing with it. 

answered 04 Sep 2018 at 12:01 AM

Jamie Carter (16)
Well the Blue light is back, as soon as I try to program a setting on a channel the blue led comes on and I cant switch to the other two modes on that channel ...anyone else have this problem? - steven Allbright 18 Sep 2018 at 05:37 PM
Did anyone figure out the blue light on the footswitch. Mine was working fine and then the green and Amber channels on it are blue and purple. Red is still red? Any help would be helpful - Curt Parker 05 Mar 2019 at 07:19 PM
Loading - please wait...