Code 50 x009 No way to scroll presets?

votes

Really? So this thing is just to store selected presets and user set presets?

So you have a rear, top mounted display that you will have to stand over and manually change, or use a cell phone (when it works) to change the presets to decide what you want in the bank? What if the amp is on a shelf?

Methinks someone forgot the KISS rule.

Id like to suggest next time you add a button or two to scroll the presets so they can be assigned to the pedal without the added hassle. This amps effects are quite good so a simple scroll and add feature would be welcome losing one or two of the bank buttons. This isnt professional quality gear, so make it easier for the idiots like me, K?

asked 02 Sep 2018 at 08:50 PM

m j
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Mj

We do sell a 2 way Footswitch, which scrolls up and down the presets on the unit its PEDL-91010, you would need to contact you local dealer to place an order.

Marshall Support

answered 03 Sep 2018 at 08:05 AM

votes

My Code is placed on a shelf. My bluetooth connection works perfectly well, I've checked it one year ago, and didn't run it anymore, because I don't need it...

I strongly recommend you to buy PEDL-91009 which may arrange you favourite 30 presets in 10 banks of 3 positions each. As far as I am concerned 30 different suonds for one guitar player is much more than enough... :-)

edited 03 Sep 2018 at 12:35 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

answered 03 Sep 2018 at 12:34 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
Loading - please wait...