Does anybody know how to use Marshall Code 100H in Ableton?

votes

I've connected my Code Head 100 to my computer but it wont let me play through Ableton?

The video on my Marshall website seems easy enough to follow but it just won't work!

asked 18 Sep 2018 at 11:17 AM

T Bone
Answers: 1

votes

Hello.

I'm sure there's loads of people who would love to help (myself included) but you're going to have to be more specific than "it wont let me play through Ableton".  HOW is it connected???  Do you have an external audio interface (ASIO???) or are you going straight into a PC via USB???  If going straight into a PC via USD what driver are you using in Ableton???  Is the CODE being recognised as an audio device in Windows???  Are you able to hear the amp. when you play but just cannot record???  Does the device (amp.) show up in Ableton and are you able to select it???  Is the amp. itself actually working (producing sound)???  Are you aware that the VOLUME control controls the USB output level for the preset in use (so is it turned up far enough because some of the presets are very low in volume???)???  Are you able to record anything ELSE in Ableton i.e. is everything ELSE working???

You know.  Stuff like that.

Regards,

Dale.

answered 21 Sep 2018 at 11:27 AM

Dale Paterson (105)
Loading - please wait...