Importing Presets

votes

When I download presets from the My Marshall website, how can I then transfer/import them to either the Gateway on my iPad, or to the Code 25 amp itself?

I can control the amp from the iPad, but it will only let me use the 99 presets already loaded.

asked 20 Sep 2018 at 04:29 PM

Nick Robertson
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your message.

To download the presets you need to on the My Marshall webite on your PC  

Go the Presets tab where you will see My Library ( this is where your presets download)

Next to that you will see My Gateway this is where you need to add your presets, click on the tab and you will see the current 100 presets

At the bottom of the screen you will see the downloaded presets you will need to drag them in the 100 presets ( as it will only hold 100 presets you will be replacing some of your current presets)

Once you have done this connect and open the Gateway app on you mobile device

Open the menu section, click on MY Marshall then sync now, this will sync your presets to your device.

When on the main preset page you will see a Phone or a amp in the bottom left corner this allows you to switch between presets on the amp and the device.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 21 Sep 2018 at 08:07 AM

Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much. - Elise Donna 29 Nov 2019 at 04:41 AM
Loading - please wait...