Gateway

vote

One of the most potentially apepaling feature of the CODE amp system, the ability to change and store settings with bluetooth technology from my iphone, simply does not work. How does this sor tof problem reach ghe masrket in the first place. And MArshall's response, "We're working on it" for over a year is not reassuring.

Marshall:  How about an honest response like, "it can't be fixed" or "an update will be launched in the next 30 days" ?

asked 24 Sep 2018 at 10:18 AM

Ron Caimi (1)
Unfortunately, they won't give you one. I have written several times for them to fix the app. I, along with 100'S of others, get the same response you did. It's like we don't know what we're doing. If all of us return our amps and get a Peavey....Hey Marshall.......fix the FRIEKING App!!!!!!! - Jamie Carter 26 Sep 2018 at 02:17 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your message to be able to store and change presets you will need to download and login to the Gateway app, once logged in you will be able to sync and change / store presets.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 24 Sep 2018 at 12:34 PM

Dear Marshall. I have tried every way suggested to get the app to connect. Will connect Bluetooth but not through the app. Actual last resort may be to return the amp. This is very frustrating as the app was a major selling point for me. Why is this such an issue - Chris Henry 07 Nov 2018 at 06:10 AM
Hello Chris,
Please can you let us know which device you are using to try to access the App, we can then forward this information onto our Code team to be looked into.

Kind Regards
Marshall Support
- JOANNA GREEN 07 Nov 2018 at 08:52 AM
Loading - please wait...