tap tempo for delay Code 50 footswitch

vote

Hey guys

I'm trying to figure out how to use tap tempo on the footswitch with my marshall CODE amp.

As I understand it, I should be able to "stomp" in the tempo of my delay via the footswitch.

I have no idea how to do this though.

Please help

Thanks

Gerbrand

asked 11 Oct 2018 at 02:57 AM

Gerbrand Nel (7)
Hello  Gerbrand,

Hope this more information help you

First you will need to put the footswitch into  ‘Switch mode’. To do this you have to press and hold the preset button of your desired preset on the pedal.  Then, press and hold the two tap tempo buttons on the top panel of the amplifier and then also press one of the three footswitch buttons you want to assign the ‘tap’  function to. You will then need to hold ‘store’ to save this.

Please refer to the Switch Mode section of the manual for any further information.
- JOANNA GREEN 07 Nov 2018 at 11:23 AM
Answers: 4

votes

Hi Gerbrand,

Thank you for your message, please try the link below, this should help you with any Footswitch questions

https://my.marshall.com/support/tutorials

Marshall Support

answered 11 Oct 2018 at 07:48 AM

votes

Marshall gave VERY clear directions on how to program the footswitches(and I have beachfront property in New Mexico I'll sell you). Marshall, to be the powerhouse of guitar amps, need to take some lessons on communication. I had to figure it out on my own. Good luck. 

answered 06 Nov 2018 at 08:54 PM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

Press two buttons  TAP TEMPO . 

You need to tap EDIT  for your temp .

You will see  how  milliseconds changing  on Display .

Additionally TMP led on the CODE switch  will flash in  your   temp .

Don`t forget  to  save your preset.

answered 08 May 2020 at 09:16 PM

Aleksandr Belankin

votes

The instructions are a little like Ikea furniture instructions, only without the delightful cartoons.

answered 20 Nov 2020 at 08:45 PM

Christopher Lopez
Loading - please wait...