USB connection and DAW connectivity doesn’t work

votes

I can’t get the Code connected via usb to work any news on this nothing happens at all plugging in the usb and nothing in my DAW

asked 19 Oct 2018 at 09:52 PM

Michael Mulholland
I plug in the usb and it shows up in my DAW as midi but I cannot figure out how to record by this method. Plus I can choose Code and record an audio track but the playback only comes through the code 50. I’m going to return this very dissatisfied - Michael Mulholland 24 Oct 2018 at 02:49 PM
Amp modeling is incredible as well as effects and iOS usage but I need this to record with on my DAW and the poor decision Marshall made was not to use a line out option poor decision - Michael Mulholland 24 Oct 2018 at 02:51 PM
Hi Michael,

If the Code is showing up in your program and it recognizes the Code as an input, I would suggest its something in your program and to contact them for support on this issue.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 24 Oct 2018 at 02:56 PM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Michael,

Can you provide us with some more information, like which program you are using.

Marshall Support

answered 24 Oct 2018 at 02:33 PM

votes

Hi.

There IS a line out i.e. it's the headphone jack (and it's detailed in all of the manuals).  And I can tell you that you'll get far better recording results using this than using the USB connection.  If you're going to use the USB connection then you have to use ASIO4ALL in your DAW and in my experience: the latency makes it totally unuseable.  In addition to this: the line out gives you a much nicer sound because you're recording an analog signal as opposed to the digital signal coming out of the USB (the latter being a very dry and brittle sound).

If you insist on using the USB connection then which DAW are you using???

Regards,

Dale.

answered 25 Oct 2018 at 09:08 AM

Dale Paterson (105)
Loading - please wait...