Next firmware update?

vote

I was just wondering if Marshall is working on a new firmware update for the code series amplifiers and if so when could we expect it to be released?

edited 27 Oct 2018 at 06:08 PM

James Rapp (1)

asked 27 Oct 2018 at 07:46 AM

James Rapp (1)
Not at all. Thank app sucks and they blame their crap of an app on everything other than the fact....the app sucks!!! - Jamie Carter 04 Nov 2018 at 03:48 AM
Answers: 3

vote

Rapp,

Marshall is ABSOLUTELY NOT working on a firmware update for the CODE series amps.  Search the forum and see how many times the question has been asked with the same vague reply - We're working on it and don't haver a clue as to when it will ready.

Crooks for selling us technology that doesn't work as advertised, then refusing to provide support.

answered 01 Nov 2018 at 09:09 PM

Budo Guy (2)
If you are using anything less than windows 10, then you are wasting your time. The firmware update should be made available for earlier versions of windows too, as like myself and many others, we do not go and get the latest technology when it comes to phones and computers. We spend our extra money on guitars , amps and any music equipment. Get with the program Marshall. Computer and phone requirements should be stated on the amp box, so people don't waste their time trying to get something that is not available to all unless they go and maybe spend 500 bucks , which is not what we really want to do, otherwise we would just buy a bigger pricier amp.
I do like the amp though. I just hate wasting my time for nothing as I'm sure may others are too.
- Fred Barter 07 Jan 2019 at 07:43 PM

votes

Hi Rapp,

Thank you for your message, we are working on a new firmware update, there is not set date at this time.

Marshall Support

answered 29 Oct 2018 at 09:07 AM

votes

Hi Budo,

Please be assured we are working on this, as its only some users having the issue, we are having to fully investigate the issue and make sure this does not cause any further problems, and fully support all customers with their Code issues.

Marshall Support

answered 05 Nov 2018 at 10:58 AM

I just got a Code 100 C and it almost set its self up. I had to enable Bluetooth on the phone and push two buttons on the Amps for it to look for a connection and it was off and running. I am not a cell phone lover and don't care for them but this seems fine so far.
I would like a Windows Ap.
- David Williams 15 Nov 2018 at 12:50 AM
Loading - please wait...