How to sync amp and app presets?

votes

Hi,

I would like to knwo if there is a way to sync the MY GATEWAY presets and the Marshall CODE presets all at once?

I came here and downloaded a bunch of presets from the comunity and now there are like 30 presets in my phone, but these presets are not in the amp memory.

I could go one by one, saving the preset on the amp memory but I want to know if there is a way to do it all at once.

One click and all the app presets are equal to the amp presets

thnaks in advance guys

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 06:36 PM

Andre Vieira (3)
Answers: 1

vote

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your message, at this time there is only the way to save one by one to amp, this gives you more control over what you send to the amp.

Marshall Support

answered 20 Nov 2018 at 09:28 AM

Just bought this AMP, and yea, this is an issue.
"this gives you more control over what you send to the amp" - Terrible excuse man, having a sync all function would not take anything away from being able to do it one by one if you wish. The mygateway page and it's functions to drag & drop, & sort all 100 presets is basically wasted without being able to sync everything to your amp at once.
- Daniel Friesacher 13 Jul 2019 at 03:58 PM
I am giving +1 to this feature too. If I configure my presets on mygateway page I need to sync it to my amp. Thank you. - Pavel Cvetler 26 Dec 2019 at 08:35 PM
That is a must!!! It's awful to sync one by one to the amp! - Eduardo Motta Ramos 16 Oct 2020 at 06:33 PM
Loading - please wait...