Bluetooth can’t auto connect Again

votes

hi.my English is bad

After I updated my Marshall code 25to V1.41 , bluetooh can connect to my iPhone,but when I turn off my Marshall code,then open it again ,and turn on my iPhone Bluetooth , code’s blue light can’t auto light ,that mean I should forget pair and re-pair Bluetooth again,this is very very trouble to me .

So I push amp button and turn on my code  to try reset factory setting , is defeated,is still V1.41,what should I do?please help me,how long can fix this bug?

asked 21 Nov 2018 at 10:29 AM

Lin Brian
What mean? Do You have a solution? - Lin Brian 29 Nov 2018 at 06:26 AM
Hey Lin,
If your blue light doesn't start blinking after you turn the AMP on, this is a known issue that many Code 25 users have, welcome to the Club. :)
And there is no solution for this. You just have to turn Bluetooth ON manually on the amp and re-pair your device.
Marshall says they work on the fix, but it started with 1.41, more that half a year ago with no positive update.
- ilya macle0d 03 Dec 2018 at 10:36 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your message to need to make sure the mobile Bluetooth is on before switching on the Code unit, the Code light for Bluetooth can take a little time to turn blue, I would recommend making sure the device Bluetooth is on, then switch on the Code and then open the Gateway app.

Marshall Support

answered 21 Nov 2018 at 01:20 PM

Loading - please wait...