Constant Bluetooth Repairing

votes

I've had my Code25 for less than a year now. In order to use the bluetooth features I have to establish a brand new connection every time. I have to forget the device on my phone then repair. How can I fix this issue? Yes, my firmware and app are up to date. It is very annoying. I should be able to just turn the amp on and pair to it automatically. Without having to go through so much trouble.

asked 22 Nov 2018 at 02:45 PM

Preston Dowd (3)
Answers: 2

vote

Hi Preston,

We are working on a fix for the users having this issue, we are unable to recreate the issue with devices we have, so the team are working on a fix that will not affect the use of the app.

Marshall Support

answered 23 Nov 2018 at 08:41 AM

I just purchased a secondhand code 50 the other day and had noticed the same problem with loss of bluetooth connection. I have to delete the connection on my phone and then re-find it in order to connect. Happened after modifying and saving presets on the app. I am using the latest apple iOs for iphone 6. - Michael M 25 Nov 2018 at 06:41 PM
I just updated my code 50 from version 1.30 to 1.41. I will see if any of the problems I was experiencing go away. There were 3 updates done to amp. - Michael M 26 Nov 2018 at 02:56 AM

votes

I have the same problem, I have to forget the device and  reconnect every time. How frustrating when Marshall's reply is they can't recreate the problem, as if we're all making this up!

answered 10 Jan 2019 at 07:39 AM

Eoin McClelland
Loading - please wait...