How do I organize my presets on my CODE50?

votes

I found the presets I didn't like, I then replaced those presets with ones I do like. I loaded presets that were for the same artist but they are scattered throughout the presets ranging from 0-99. How do I organize them on the CODE50 so they are in numerical order when I scroll through using the preset knob?

Thanks

asked 21 Dec 2018 at 01:31 AM

Jason Tompkins
Answers: 1

vote

There are two solutions: arduous and cheap, or easy but more expensive.

1. Find 10 presets you definitely don't like. I'm pretty sure you can do it. Write down their positions. Save first ten presets to positions of presets you don't like, and then save your favourite 10 presets to first ten positions. Repeat with 11-20 until you have all your presets in desired order. 

You may also connect your CODE 50 to your PC via USB, save your presets to your library, and then download them back in desired order.

2. Buy PEDL-91009 (in Poland less then 50$). I did it, and can say it's amazing. If your best preset is, let's say, 47 - you can assign it to A1 on the footswitch. A2 - to next preset you like and so on. This make the order on your amp absolutely negligible, as you switch between them using PEDL.

answered 21 Dec 2018 at 07:29 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
Loading - please wait...