marshall minor ii bluetooth doesn’t connect to macbook pro

vote

Hello,

My macbook pro 15” 2017 doesn’t see marshall minor ii bluetooth headphones.

Is it possible to connect it?

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 11:54 AM

Oleg Klochko (1)
Same problem with me.. I'd tried but it won't work..
I'd tried other bluetooth device and it connect to my Mac book pro 2017 without any problem in a sec.

Hope that we got an answer.
- RCB Landingin 02 Jan 2019 at 02:34 AM
Hello,
Problem was gone, the headphones was connected to mac :)
I've received letter from support with instruction:
"Turning the Minor II headphones on and off:

To turn on the Minor II headphones, the control knob needs to be firmly pressed down. Cover the control knob with your finger and push down. Once the LED flashes white, the headphones are turned on. Repeat to turn the headphones off, which will be indicated by a red LED.

Pairing the Minor II headphones:

Follow the steps below when pairing the headphones with your sound source (smartphone, tablet or computer) for the first time.

Activate the Bluetooth feature on your sound source, according to its user manual and be sure it isn't already connected to a different Bluetooth device.

1. Begin with your headphones turned off
2. Press and hold the control knob continuously until the LED cycles through to bright blue (it will first come on and flash white - keep holding!)
3. Open the Bluetooth menu on your sound source and select and connect to the Minor II headphones on your sound source, according to its user manual.

After the initial pairing, the two devices will auto-connect when they are switched on and within range of each other (10 meters). "
- Oleg Klochko 02 Jan 2019 at 09:57 AM
Answers: 2

vote

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your message for Headphone questions you need to contact Support@marshallheadphones.com

Marshall Support

answered 02 Jan 2019 at 09:51 AM

votes

Same problem for me, it's always very complicated to connect on my Mac. It says it's connected but there is no sound. It's always a long process of reconnecting, disconecting, closing and opening apps again, etc... There's never a simple and quick way to get it to work... Very frustrating!

answered 20 Feb 2019 at 11:09 PM

Lewis Martin Soucy
Loading - please wait...