USER PRESETS

votes

Hi,

I'm a fairly new user, and have not delved into the software on the Code 50 too much yet, but had a question about user presets.   Since there are 100 factory presets loaded, and it doesn't look like there's anywhere else to store additional presets, I'm guessing I'd have to delete or change factory presets to load any of my own.   I know there's 5 or 6 factory presets that I find unusable and don't mind changing those, but it would be nice to have 30 or 40 empty patch spaces so I could load my own sounds.

Is there updated software I can load onto the Code 50 to let me do this or am I stuck with having to change factory presets?

Thanks for any info

asked 05 Jan 2019 at 12:16 AM

BRADD HALEY
Answers: 2

vote

Hi, Bradd.

Did you check ALL factory presets stored in your amp? If you find 5 or 6 unusable presets it means you bought a different amp then I did... Factory presets are perfect to show how wide is a spectrum of possible modifications of your guitar suond, but IMHO only few of them are usable. Actually i didn't find even a single preset which fits my personal preferences, so after almost two years of using CODE I created 7 presets I use in everyday practice, and I really don' t need anything else.

If you need 30 empty positons for your own presets just leave 70 you like the best, and deleta all others...😀

BTW, I strongly recommend you to buy CODE dedicated footswitch, which gives you quick and simple access to 30 favourite presets, wherever they are located in your amp memory...

And Happy New Year!

answered 05 Jan 2019 at 02:02 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

Just store your own presets into your library (not in amp) in gateway app, you have 100 slots in it. You'll keep 100 factory presets and make100 your own.

answered 05 Jan 2019 at 12:38 PM

Denis Moysienko (85)
Loading - please wait...