dsl 40c footswitch

votes

Hallo,

I'm going to buy a second hand Marshall DSL40C without footswitch. I realized that it is not too easy to find on the market an original footswitch (PEDL-00009). could you please tell me a list of compatible footswitch which can replace PEDL-00009 in case I don't find it?

thank you

asked 07 Jan 2019 at 12:41 PM

Roberto ACErob71
According to all the blogs the DSL 40C footswitch dilemma has been going on since 2012 so don't be looking to Marshall, the actual manufacturer, to solve a thing. The AVT footswitch that Marshall claimed would work did not. Now they threaten us with the PEDL 91016 but they are not shipping any. You cannot get one. They keep moving the date and thats been over a year now. A MIDI connection on the amp is suppose to be an option however neither Marshall or any MIDI footswitch manufacturer will bother to test these two products together to confirm compatibility. You must make the purchase and if it is incompatible, make a return for a refund. Beautiful right? 2019 and can't achieve a footswitch for an amplifier. Unfortunately there is no list and it looks like there will never be. Don't hold your hand on your ass waiting for Marshall to do anything about a footswitch for their only freaking amplifier. Very disappointed with Marshall on this. - Gator Milden 07 Jan 2019 at 12:52 PM
Oh yeah, by the way, no one from Marshall has responded to your question have they? - Gator Milden 07 Jan 2019 at 12:53 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...