Change it again every time you turn it on?

votes

I was truly investigating these Marshall Code amps (the Code 100H really) a few months back until the point that I found your channel. It appeared no one had anything decent to state about the Code arrangement, so I essentially begun looking somewhere else. There was a decent arrangement on a fundamentally new Fender Mustang V v2.0 through a companion of a companion despite everything I didn't know about it until the point that the person consented to go to my band's stick space to give me a chance to take it for a true test drive. Purchased and paid for inside 30 min of playing and I couldn't be more joyful with it in the wake of downloading a portion of your presets. I've since played 3 gigs with it and Fender nailed it on the head. I can perceive any reason why Marshall chose to get into the displaying diversion (it likely has an entirely hot market versus genuine cylinder amps dependent on cost) however I really can't trust how seriously Fender spoiled the Mustang GT arrangement; they should have simply perceived the V2 Mustang arrangement and include bluetooth/USB cell phone bolster, an application to make things less demanding and a more extensive scope of impacts and they would've been cleaning house. At any rate, too bad for the indulgent remark; I needed to thank you for controlling me towards the Mustang. Your demo of the Code arrangement unquestionably sounds superior to anything the others I've heard, however I have no second thoughts as of watching this haha.

It sounds alright (despite the fact that the metal setting was terrible and I like metal!). I do have an inquiry. When you utilize the Bluetooth to change the settings, does it recollect it when you control it down or do you need to change it again every time you turn it on?

Andrew B. Lessard

edited 09 Jan 2019 at 12:33 PM

asked 09 Jan 2019 at 12:08 PM

Andrew Lessard
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Andrew,

If you make any changes while you have to amp not connected to Gateway it will save to the amp, if you make changes while connected to the Gateway app, you can choose where you save it, either to the Gateway meaning device or the amp.

Marshall Support

answered 10 Jan 2019 at 12:13 PM

Loading - please wait...