Code 50 processor board is bad and Marshall doesn’t have replacements?

votes

My Code 50 was about six months old when the volume, not the master volume, would randomly change. I first noticed that the amp would either get really loud, or fade away to a whisper.  Only later did I notice the red “save” light would illuminate.

I took it in to a repair center for warranty work in November 2018, and here we are in mid January and it still isn’t fixed.  The problem was a bad main processor, ie. the motherboard. The repair center says they call Marshall weekly to order parts, and every time they ask if they have a board for my amp.  The repair shop is told every week that they don’t have any boards in stock.

What is the deal, I’m eight weeks without my amp. By the time I get it back, it will be out of warranty.  Can anyone help find a processor for the code 50.

Ed

asked 17 Jan 2019 at 02:46 PM

ed jozsa
i didnot find any replacement for the same - almas almas 18 Jan 2019 at 02:32 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Ed,

We are sorry you seem to be having an issue, can you contact us Direct with the following details, where you are based and the service centre you are dealing with, as we do not have any boards out of stock, please contact us using the below email

servicedesk@marshall.com

Marshall Support

answered 17 Jan 2019 at 04:32 PM

Loading - please wait...