Do you have a plan to update the firmware of CODE 25?

votes

I have already asked twice about Bluetooth connectivity issues.

https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/1647/how-long-do-i-need-to-wait-for-code25-firmware-with-bluetooth-issue-solved?filterType=recent&myActivity=True

and

https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/1308/there-is-a-problem-with-the-bluetooth-connection-since-the-firmware-update.?filterType=recent&myActivity=True

I've been asking questions for over 10 months already, and it's been a year since you released the firmware.
I am already anticipating your answers.
Do you plan to update the firmware?

This is really ridiculous. If you do not have any more updates, I hope you will be able to roll back to the previous version of firmware.
Previous versions did not have this problem at all.

edited 21 Jan 2019 at 04:36 AM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

asked 21 Jan 2019 at 04:35 AM

Jaehwan Shin (24)
Totally agree with this complaint. My Code 25 is basically useless for operation from my iPhone and I cannot connect to play along with Spotify. Will probably give my Code 25 away and buy something else. - Stephen Asbridge 22 Jan 2019 at 07:03 AM
Same problem man! For some reason it works with old gen Ipad but is laggy and jittery!
- Corné Opperman 24 Jan 2019 at 02:50 PM
Answers: 3

votes

So, when??!!!! :(

edited 23 Jan 2019 at 12:48 PM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

answered 23 Jan 2019 at 12:46 PM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

vote

Hi Jaehwan,

Thank you for getting in contact, we are planning a new update, the team are working on this.

Marshall Support

answered 21 Jan 2019 at 10:23 AM

We have heard it for more than a year! Have you considered yet to hire more efficient team? - Krzysztof Petyniak 22 Jan 2019 at 03:02 PM

vote

Update is 1  1/2 years old. Heard “we are planning an update” for over a year. Boss and Fender amps are on v3, with improvements and upgrades. We have been asking for operating as advertised and can’t seem to get it. Speaks volumes to Marshall’s regard for customers and servicing what they sell. 

answered 07 Apr 2019 at 05:52 PM

Bill Wirth (2)
Loading - please wait...