DSL40CR footswitch

votes

I've had a PEDL-91016 footswitch on backorder since August.  Can someone provide me the schematic to switch the master volumes?  That's all I really want from the switch anyhow.

I'm to the point where this feature was the only reason I bought the amp, and I've not been able to get the footswitch to use it.  I do love the tone, but I'm kinda done waiting on it now that I hear it'll be April.   This is really my first Marshall purchase, I'm not sure I'll purchase a new product again at this point.

asked 22 Jan 2019 at 10:43 PM

John East
Answers: 1

votes

Hello John,

These are in stock now so i would contact the dealer you placed the order through so to see when they are expecting there shipment of the pedals. 

We are unable to supply circuit diagrams.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 23 Jan 2019 at 11:14 AM

JOANNA GREEN (643)
Hello. I've notice quite a few people are having a hard time finding the PEDL-91016 footswitch for the awesome DLS40CR. Out here in Los Angeles, I've talk to a few people with the same issues. I've read various replies to contact our dealer. Could you share with us U.S. customers a couple of dealers who can indeed help us order the PEDL-91016 footswitch? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Best. - Gary Vallejo 21 Feb 2019 at 12:12 AM
Loading - please wait...