DSL40CR

votes

Hello, excuse my english. 

I just bought a new dsl40cr and i'm very happy but i am experiencing the known problems that this amplifier present when change the channel through the footswitch along with having the FXLoop ON.

In several forums like marshallforum.com there are quite a few people who have found the same fault, which leads to me think that is not a random failure in some amps but something more like a manufacturing defect. Some people have already contacte with the Marshall staff so i understand that Marshall is aware of the problem. The question is whether they are going to appeal to these units so that the authorized technical service of each country solves the problem (it seems that replacing a chip) or we Will have to be the users that we have to take charge of the management of this defect. (still under warranty)

Thank you very much and Best regards! 

asked 25 Jan 2019 at 01:44 PM

Jose Méndez Valero
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Jose,

Regarding your DSL40CR,  we would recommend that you take the amplifier back to the dealer it was purchased through so they can check it over for you, and see if the problem lies within the amplifier or the pedal.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 28 Jan 2019 at 10:46 AM

JOANNA GREEN (643)
Loading - please wait...