CODE footswitch

votes

Hello, I got a code head and also the programable foot controller that I havent connected yet. My question is about the 30 programable presets. does this mean I can have total 130 presets or 70 factory presets and 30 custom presets.

asked 06 Feb 2019 at 04:45 PM

Robin Morgan
Answers: 2

votes

Robin, footswitch does NOT store any preset settings. Doesn't matter whether you use foot controller or not, your amp can hold 100 presets - factory or custom. You can assign desired preset number to footswitch position, for example preset 39 to A1, preset 22 to A2 and so on. When in "preset mode" you can switch between presets, when in "switch mode" you can turn on and off effects groups inside the preset you are currently on.

I strongly recommend you to read carefully the manual - all this things are described probably much better than I can do, considering my poor english skills... :-)

answered 07 Feb 2019 at 08:01 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
thanks, ive read the manual i was just unclear about that part. i just started using the pedal now so im getting a better feel for it. - Robin Morgan 07 Feb 2019 at 07:33 PM

votes

Always read the directions, first! You got 100 presets available on the code and if you use the code app you get an additional 100 for a total of 200 presets. However, the footswitch will only recall 30 presets. It does not store them, it just activates them. 

edited 10 Feb 2019 at 03:55 PM

Mark Solis (2)

answered 10 Feb 2019 at 03:54 PM

Mark Solis (2)
Loading - please wait...