usb device not recognised is driving me crazy

votes

hi everyone , i got the marshall code 50 , i had a chance to get it connected to the laptop using win10 , after some days , it stopped getting recoginsed by the computer , is there anyone who could reach to a solution to this issue , it really makes you crazy , 

i've tried with many other usb cables and changed ports 

thanks everyone

asked 07 Feb 2019 at 02:31 PM

soufian rabhi
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Soufian,

This is more likely to do with you laptop. You may have to uninstall you USB drivers, I would suggest searching for help online to help with the laptop you have.

Marshall Support

answered 08 Feb 2019 at 09:32 AM

hi Marshall support ,
i actually tried all the possible ways , all the other devices are working properly on my laptop (external Hard drive , usb drives , memory cars . wireless mouse...), except the Marshall code 50 , i'm guessing if it was my laptop issue , the code should never connect , but i'm starting to think that there is a problem with the amp it self , i dont know what to do , as i got this amp from Germany , and i live in UAE , and sending it back to the store i got it from will be almost the half cost of the amp , waiting for your support and advice
- soufian rabhi 09 Feb 2019 at 03:05 PM
Hi Soufian,

If the amp needs repairing then the warranty is with the store you purchased from, so you would need to contact them to arrange a repair on the amp, I would suggest trying the Code with another PC or Laptop to make sure, also if you try a Firmware update this will show if the USB on the Code is working.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 11 Feb 2019 at 09:00 AM
Loading - please wait...